Recording, Mixing and Mastering
Do your recordings lack that "something" that makes them sound professional?
Do they lack loudness, warmth or lack the shimmering details you hear on the radio?
I can help make your songs shine as they should.
Record here at Hilltop Studio or bring your recorded tracks to me for mixing and mastering.
I will record and/or mix and/or master your tracks to your specifications. Just shoot me your stems (instrument tracks) and your detailed notes and I will work with you to make your songs sound as you have envisioned them.
Services and Rates
- Rates can vary by project.
- Use the contact page to inquire about your project.
- We can work with you and your budget; just give us a shout.
- 1 - 4 songs: $100 per song
- 5 or more songs: $95 per song
- 1 -4 songs: $150.00 per song
- 5 or more songs: $145 per song
- 1 - 4 songs: $125.00 per song
- 5 or more songs: $120.00 per song
- Basic Mix & Master of 1 - 4 songs: $220 per song
- Basic Mix & Master of 5 or more songs: $210 per song
- In-Depth Mix & Master of 1 - 4 songs: $270 per song
- In-Depth Mix & Master of 5 or more songs: $260 per song
Audio Restoration Services:
- Remove/reduce hiss, rumble and background noise from recordings
- Free listen and consultation
- I will assess the audio to determine if the issues can be addressed free of charge
- Base rate: $25 per track.
- Prices can vary depending on work required to clean and repair the audio tracks.
- There are issues that cannot be resolved.
*Additional edits are $25.00/each.
**Repeat customer discounts available
Moving Lines from The Ulloo on Big Tusker Records. James MacDonald was the Drummer, a Producer and the Audio Engineer on this album which was mostly recorded at Hilltop Studio.