Hilltop Studio Equipment
- 17x22 kick
- 16x20 kick
- 16x16 floor tom
- 13x16 rack tom/snare (baritone snare)
- 13x14 rack tom
- 10x12 rack tom
- 9x10 rack tom
Gretsch: 9-piece kit (hardly ever used all at once)
- 18x22 kick
- 9x22 gong drum
- 16x18 kick/floor tom
- 16x16 floor tom
- 14x14 floor tom
- 10x13 rack tom
- 9x12 rack tom
- 8x10 rack tom
- 7x8 rack tom
- 6.5x14 Gretsch Brooklyn chrome over steel (GB-4164S)
- 5x14 Gretsch hammered black steel (S1-0514-BSH) with Trick GS007 throw-off and DW 3-position butt plate
- 7.3x14 custom-built with Pearl lugs, S-Hoops, DW Mag throw-off and DW 3-position butt plate
- 5x14 Rogers Dynasonic retro-fitted with Trick GS007 throw-off and butt plate
- 7x13 custom-built with Gretsch lugs, Trick GS007 throw-0ff and butt plate
- Various other custom-built snares
- 21" K Sweet Ride
- 20" K Crash Ride
- 20" K Custom Hybrid Ride
- 19" K Custom China
- 19" A Custom Crash
- 18" K Custom Dark Crash
- 18" A Custom Fast Crash
- 18" A China Boy High
- 18" A Custom EFX Crash
- 16" K Custom Session Crash
- 15" K Light Hi-Hats
- 14" K Hi-Hats
- 14" Oriental China
- 10" A Splash
- 8" K Splash
Sticks, Percussion, Hardware and Accessories:
- Promark Drumsticks
- 10" PDP Drumset Timbali
- LP Conga set, Meinl bongos, 12" Djembe, various tambourines, shakers... ETC.
- Alesis Sample Pad Pro - electronic percussion & effects
- Evans Drumheads
- Drum Workshop Hardware and Accessories
- Ahead Spinal Glide drum throne (SPG-BS)
- Roc & Soc hydraulic drum throne w/backrest
- Pearl 2002c Eliminator double pedal
- Gibraltar rack
Tama Rhythm Watch RW200 metronome
- Custom-built PC: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X processor, 32Gb memory, 8Tb storage & all the bells & whistles to ensure a fast and solid recording environment.
Audio Interfaces and Preamps:
- For when a client requires a sample rate higher than 48kHz: Presonus Firestudio Project (x3) (24 inputs, up to 96kHz sample rate & 32-bit depth).
- Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre 8-channel Microphone Preamp
- Adam Audio T5v nearfield monitors.
- Presonus Eris e8 nearfield monitors.
- Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro (250 ohm) headphones.
- Presonus Monitor Station v2.
- Behringer P16-M 16-channel personal monitor mixer.
- Midas DP48 48-channel personal monitor mixer
Several Audio-Technica headphones and various headphone amps throughout the live room.
Alto Professional TS212 PA speakers for live room rehearsals & performances.
DAW and flavorings:
- Presonus Studio One 4 Professional
- All Slate Digital plugins.
- Many Waves plugins.
- Several other utility plugins.
- X-Touch DAW controller.
Microphones (detailing a frequent mic setup):
Join millions of music makers all over the world on Reverb. Find your next favorite new, used, or vintage instrument—or sell one of your own.
You too can own your own professional musicial instruments at affordable prices. zZounds offers a wide selection of name-brand instruments at guaranteed lowest prices. You can purchase over 125,000 different products from their website 24 hours a day. They even offer no credit check payment plans so you can "Play as you play"!
Check it out!